Google
Desvariando Ando se ha movido permanentemente a una nueva ubicacion. Perdonen las molestias.
Si no haces click en el enlace, seras redirigido automaticamente en pocos segundos.

viernes, 14 de abril de 2017

hello

Hi there,

Please don't jump into the conclusion that I am yet another spamster who wants to invite you to yet another dating agency or
may be into some fraudulent activity. But I rather want to invite you to this premium dating agency where I and hundreds and
thousands of beautiful ladies from Russia and other neighboring countries have enlisted in search of their future love.

And when I say true love, I really mean it, because I am truly bored of all these playboys and gigolos who are in search of short
term affairs and fun. From my early teenage to the present day I always believed in true love and a partner for whole life.

I am Alexandra or Sasha in short; a young, timid yet well accomplished, blue eyed girl from Russia.
I am from the city of Ivanovo, which is also known as the city of brides.

Want to tell you straightaway that I am not in search of sponsors and neither do I want to be one.
I want to find someone matching my tastes and views, who can melt my heart on the first date itself with his character,
looks and intelligence.

I want you to meet me by joining this website and after you do so I sincerely hope that you will find my profile.
So don't waste time and click here http://marmdating.ru/?userid=6D1CE2E00562

0 comentarios:


mandame un email:axierruiz@gmail.com
Blogorollo
El niño gilipollas


Tira Ecol