Google
Desvariando Ando se ha movido permanentemente a una nueva ubicacion. Perdonen las molestias.
Si no haces click en el enlace, seras redirigido automaticamente en pocos segundos.

martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

Re: Ms. Sarada Andre.

Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which am intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk to succeed sometimes in life.

I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me. But what I need from you is Truth, Trust and Honest.

There is this huge amount of four Million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars. ($4.500.000.00) which my late Father Deposited for me in the Bank here in as his next of kin before he died out of sickness.

Now" I decided to invest this money in your country or any where safe enough for security and political reasons.

I want you to help me to transfer my inheritance money into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
5). Company Enterprise
6). Hospital.

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 30% of the total fund.

I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Ms. Sarada Andre.

0 comentarios:


mandame un email:axierruiz@gmail.com
Blogorollo
El niño gilipollas


Tira Ecol