Google
Desvariando Ando se ha movido permanentemente a una nueva ubicacion. Perdonen las molestias.
Si no haces click en el enlace, seras redirigido automaticamente en pocos segundos.

martes, 15 de diciembre de 2020

I WANT TO DONATE MONEY FOR CHARITY WORK

My name is Mrs.Rita Johnson, I am a dying woman who has decided to  Donate what I have to the Charities. I am 76 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.
 
As I lay on my sick bed, and Covid-19 in a pandemic rampage in the whole world, so I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very  profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of 7.5 Million Great British Pounds to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for  further information contact  me ASAP.
  
For more details, i await your reply.
  
Regards,
 
Mrs. Rita Johnson

0 comentarios:


mandame un email:axierruiz@gmail.com
Blogorollo
El niño gilipollas


Tira Ecol